By accessing our website you are accepting the conditions for use set out below:
• Users agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not modify, copy, use, distribute, or exploit in any way the content covered by intellectual property rights and / or industrial use of this site, including copyright Terme di Cervia content, except in cases where this is expressly permitted by the owner of the respective rights.
• All registered trademarks, service marks and registered names in this website are trademarks of their respective owners and it is strictly forbidden any unauthorized use.
• The materials in this site, including documents reachable directly or indirectly through links, are provided without warranty of lack of flaws and / or defects that may prevent or limit the use, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
• This site may also include publications with technical inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected at the sole discretion of Terme di Cervia. Changes are periodically made to the information contained. Changes and corrections to online documents may be added earlier or later than those of any printed versions or official communications.
• In no case Terme di Cervia is liable for damages including any direct, indirect, accidental, special or consequential contractual and non-contractual damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, loss of revenue or other economic equivalent losses), or otherwise arising from the use of or inability to use the contents of this website or the documents accessible through links, even if Terme of Cervia is or should be aware of the possibility of such damages.
• Those who want more information or want to request the use of some content of the site can contact the Directorate.
The Directorate – Terme di Cervia
By accessing our website you are accepting the conditions for use set out below.
Terme di Cervia collects and conserves the personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Code – European Legislative Decree (GDPR). The individual rights and the processing of data are protected and guaranted by the law. We would like to inform you that your personal data, taken from registrations or bookings, will be used by Terme di Cervia fully respecting the fundamental principles detailed in Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
We would like to inform you:
The personal data that you freely provide purchasing / booking online services or by filling out the inquiry form of our site, will be recorded on electronic supports protected and treated confidentially by Terme di Cervia Via Forlanini, 16 48015 Cervia (RA) for its own institutional purposes, connected to the company’s activities and possibly to bring to your attention information about our facilities.
Rights as in European Legislative Decree (GDPR) You have the right to update, change and cancel your data by writing to Terme di Cervia Via Forlanini, 16 48015 Cervia (RA)
The Directorate – Terme di Cervia
Terme di Cervia Srl
Via Forlanini n.16
48015 CERVIA (RA)
C.F.- P.IVA e Iscr.Reg.Impr.Ra n 02422170395
ENTER YOUR EMAIL AND GET
Be the first to know about our exclusive items, New catalogs and special promotions.